Lemon Drizzle by Barneys Farm is a cross between the well-known Super Lemon Haze and OG Kush. The result is a sativa-dominant strain that has an invigorating effect.
The growth of Lemon Drizzle
Due to the OG Kush genes, Lemon Drizzle grows more compact than some other sativa dominant strains. Indoors, it does not grow taller than 1 - 1.2 meters and can be harvested after an average flowering time of 60 - 65 days. The yield is 550 grams per square meter indoors.
Outdoors, it grows 150 - 200 centimeters tall and can be harvested in early October. Outdoors, the yield is 1500 - 2000 grams per plant.
The effect of Lemon Drizzle
It is a variety that can be smoked all day long. The effect is energizing, motivating and euphoric. A perfect strain to get creative or to go out with your friends. It is a strong strain and the THC content is around 20-25%.
Smell and taste of Lemon Drizzle
It has a very refreshing taste that mainly reminds of fresh lemon and citrus fruits, which is underlined by the typical earthy Kush notes. The citrus freshness is also reflected in the smell.
Properties of Lemon Drizzle
- Variety: 85% Sativa - 15% Indica
- Type of strain: feminized
- Genetics: Super Lemon Haze x OG Kush
- Effect: Euphoric, happy, stimulating, creative, energy.
- Taste: Lemon, earthy, citrus fruits
- Flowering time indoor: about 9 weeks
- Harvest time outdoor: Early October
- Yield Indoor: up to 550 g / m2
- Yield Outdoor: up to 2000 grams per plant
- Size Indoor: 100 - 120cm
- Size outdoor: up to 200 cm
- THC content: 20 - 25%
- CBD content: 0.2%