Barneys Farm's Biscotti Mintz are a 2021 re-release from the award-winning Dutch seed bank. They obtained a selected Biscotti clone in America and crossed it with a Mintzz phenotype. The result is a stunning looking plant with a wacky play of purple tones.
The growth of the Biscotti Mintz
The Biscotti Mintz is an 80 percent indica-dominant hybrid that reaches a manageable height of 80-90 centimeters indoors. Biscotti Mintz's flowering time is short and it can be harvested after an average flowering time of 56-63 days. At the end of the flowering period, it turns into wonderful lilac tones, some of which turn into a light black.
This strain produces huge amounts of resin, which makes it particularly attractive to resin extraction enthusiasts. The yield is also impressive. Indoors, yields of 600 to 650 grams per square meter are possible.
Grown outdoors, she can grow up to 2 meters tall and Barneys Farm claims that it can produce yields of up to 1500 grams per plant. The harvest time is between the beginning and the middle of October.
The effect of the Biscotti Mintz
Barney's Farm's Biscotti Mintz has a unique cannabinoid production capacity and reaches THC levels of up to 30%. The effect is typical of a hybrid. The Biscotti Mintz delivers a creative and energizing high with a relaxing effect at the same time.
Smell and taste of the Biscotti Mintz
The aroma of Biscotti Mintz is very intense and is mainly characterized by the terpenes limonene, caryophyllene and eucalyptol, which together give a hint of mint chocolate chip cookies.
Properties of the Biscotti Mintz
• 20% Sativa - 80% Indica
• Cultivation: indoors, outdoors, glass house
• Variety: feminized
• Genetics: Biscotti x Mintz
• Effect: creative, relaxing and energizing high
• Medically effective for pain, eating disorders and nausea
• Indoor flowering time: 8 - 9 weeks
• Indoor yield: up to 650 grams / m2
• Medium size inside approx. 90 cm, up to 200 cm outside
• Outdoor bloom: mid-October (northern hemisphere)
• Outdoor yield: up to 1500 grams / plant
• Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates
• THC content: up to 30%
• CBD content: 0.2%
• CBN content: 0.03%
• It should be continuously above 10 ° C (even at night)