The Watermelon Zkittlez is new to the Seeds66 range. It is a very fruity and sweet variety with a slight Indica dominance, which is the result of a cross between Watermelon and Zkittlez.
The origin of the first parent of the "Watermelon" is unknown. It stands to reason, however, that your parents come from the Fruity or Berry families. On the other hand, we have the Zkittlez, which is the result of a cross between a grape ape and a grapefruit.
The result is the Watermelon Zkittlez which is now available from us in the feminized form. With our boys in America it was a best seller from day one and we think it will hit us like a bomb.
The growth of Watermelon Zkittlez
When grown indoors, the Watermelon Zkittlez grows very evenly and dynamically. The average flowering time is 8-9 weeks and the yield is a solid 450-550 grams per square meter. It is 100 - 140 cm high on average.
Grown outdoors, it is ready for harvest from late September to early October. The average yield is 600-700 grams per plant. In a very sunny place in the garden, 1000 grams per plant are definitely possible.
The effect of Watermelon Zkittlez
This strain won't give you bad thoughts and some "laugh flashes" are guaranteed. It delivers a very positive and euphoric high and has a calming effect at the same time. However, this is not overwhelming and is described as very pleasant and long-lasting. With a THC content of 22-25%, the Watermelon Zkittlez is one of the rather strong varieties and is therefore also used in pain therapy.
Smell and taste of Watermelon Zkittlez
As the name suggests, the taste and smell is sweet and fruity with a delicate melon aroma. This exotic taste profile makes every connoisseur's mouth water. Some specimens still have a hint of lemon on the palate.
Properties of Watermelon Zkittlez
• 60% Indica - 40% Sativa
• Cultivation: indoors, outdoors, glass house
• Variety: feminized
• Genetics: Watermelon x Zkittlez
• Effect: first euphoric high, positive effect, calming
• Medically effective for pain, eating disorders and nausea
• Indoor flowering time: 8 - 9 weeks
• Indoor yield: up to 550 grams / m2
• Medium size indoors, up to 2 meters outdoors
• Outdoor flowering period: late September to early October (northern hemisphere)
• Outdoor yield: up to 1000 grams / plant
• THC content: 22 - 25%
• CBD content: 0.6%
• CBN content: 0.08%
• It should be continuously above 10 ° C (even at night)