Cinderella 99 Auto is a top-class productive hybrid strain. We have crossed a high yielding mother plant of Cinderella99 and Jack Herer with our Magnum 357 Auto and the result is world class. Fat yields, high THC levels and a wonderful flavor profile characterize Cinderella 99 Auto.
The growth of the Cinderella 99 automatic
With the right care, it develops into a real monster. Those fat buds are just not normal for an autoflowering strain. Grown indoors, you can expect yields of up to 600 grams per square meter.
She can grow up to 140 centimeters tall indoors (sativa phenotypes only) if you use appropriately sized pots. But you can control the height with the LST method (low-stress training). She grows best with a light cycle of 20/4, which also optimizes yields. The Cinderella 99 Automatic typically takes 11 weeks from seedling to harvest.
Grown outdoors, we have seen specimens that have produced 300 grams per plant. She also takes a week longer outdoors than indoors.
The effect of the Cinderella 99 automatic
The effect is very strong, starting with a euphoric rush which then transitions into a relaxing effect, typical of a balanced hybrid strain. The THC content is high and is always between 24 and 26% THC.
Smell and taste of the Cinderella 99 Auto
It impresses with its fruity and sweet taste reminiscent of a basket with tropical fruits.
Features of the Cinderella 99 Auto
- Variety: Hybrid
- Type of strain: feminized and autoflowering
- Genetics: (Cinderella99 x Jack Herer) x Magnum 357
- Effect: Strong / Energizes / Relaxes
- Flavour: Fruity / Tropical / Sweet
- Flowering time indoors: approx. 77 days from seed to harvest
- Outdoor harvest time: approx. 84 days from seed to harvest
- Yield Indoor: up to 600 grams / m2
- Yield Outdoor: Yield 150 - 300 grams per plant
- Size indoors: up to 150cm
- Size outdoor: 130 - 220 cm
- THC content: up to 26%
- CBD content: 0.1%