Mimosa is a delicious sativa strain that should not be missing from any grow list. The parents are the Purple Punch and the Clementine who have inherited the wonderful fruity and sweet taste.
The growth of Mimosa
Despite being primarily a sativa strain, she is very easy to grow and produces huge yields. This beast yields up to 700 grams per square meter and is ready for harvest after 9-10 weeks of flowering. As the flowering progresses, she turns all sorts of pink to purple colors, giving her an impressive look. Indoors, it grows between 90 and 130 centimeters high.
Grown outdoors, she is ready for harvest at the end of October. The yield is 600 - 800 grams per square meter outdoors. It can grow up to 2 meters high here.
The effect of Mimosa
It gives you the typical "Sativa feeling". Strong euphoric effect that flows through the whole body. It has an extremely mood-enhancing effect and gives you an immediate energy boost that lasts for a very long time. The THC content is very high at 25 - 30% and the dosage should be chosen correctly. The CBD content is around 2%, which makes the effect a little smoother.
Smell and taste of Mimosa
She inherited her taste from her parents. Wonderful aroma of lemons and oranges with very sweet notes. A really exotic treat that you can't get enough of.
Properties of Mimosa
- Variety: mainly Sativa
- Type of strain: feminized
- Genetics: Purple Punch x Clementine
- Effect: uplifting, euphoric, strong, provides energy
- Flavour: Fruity / Sweet / Lemon / Orange
- Flowering time indoors: 9 - 10 weeks
- Outdoor harvest time: end of October
- Yield Indoor: up to 700 grams / m2
- Yield outdoor: up to 800 grams per plant
- Size indoors: up to 130cm
- Outdoor size: up to 200 cm
- THC content: 25 - 30%
- CBD content: 2%