Wedding Crasher by Royal Queen Seeds is a cross between the well-known Wedding Cake and Purple Punch. This variety impresses with its taste and the balanced effect of sativa and indica. With 55% sativa and 45% indica, she combines the best of both cannabis worlds. A new modern strain with a certain kick.
The Growth of Wedding Crashers
The Wedding Crasher can get very, very big. Grown indoors, she will reach a height of 150 - 180 centimeters. Here it is advisable to top them or to work with the LST technique. The flowering time is 9 - 10 weeks and you can expect a yield of up to 500 grams per square meter indoors.
Grown outdoors, she will reach a height of at least 2 meters and will provide you with around 600 grams of the finest buds.
Effect of Wedding Crashers
The effect of the Wedding Crasher is relaxing and invigorating at the same time. Just a variety that makes you really happy. She will immediately take you on a positive journey and give you enough energy for many activities. Another perfect party weed that will keep you on the dance floor until morning.
Smell and taste of the Wedding Crashers
She has high resin production and tastes of vanilla and berries go well together. Simply a bomb that you absolutely have to try.
Properties of the Wedding Crashers
- Variety: Hybrid with 45% Indica and 55% Sativa share
- Type of strain: feminized
- Genetics: Wedding Cake x Purple Punch
- Effect: Stimulating / Energetic / Creative
- Flavour: fruity / sweet / vanilla / berries
- Flowering time indoors: 9 - 10 weeks
- Outdoor harvest time: end of October
- Yield Indoor: about 500 grams / m2
- Yield outdoor: up to 600 grams per plant
- Height indoors: 150 - 180 cm
- Outdoor size: 200 cm
- THC content: approx. 21%
- CBD content: 0.2%