There are always varieties that are cultivated more often. Most of the time, the first reason is the great yield a plant produces. Taste comes second. You've already found the perfect strain for this in Royal Runtz Auto, delivering both great flavor and solid yields.
The parent of Royal Runtz Auto is our feminized Royal Runtz, which we crossed with our Royal Queen Seeds Ruderalis. The result is impressive, because the autoflowering version offers everything that made the feminized parents so successful.
The growth of Royal Runtz Auto
She is the perfect strain for small indoor tents as she only reaches an average height of 70 to 100 centimetres. The yield here is around 350 - 450 grams per square meter which is very good for an autoflowering strain.
Outdoors, it grows to a maximum of 120 centimeters, making it an inconspicuous plant in your garden. Outdoor yields are typically 100 grams per plant. Royal Queen Seeds releases the cpl. Life cycle from seed to harvest at 10-11 weeks.
Effect of the Royal Runtz Auto
She is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid and this is reflected in the effect. The effect is refreshing and very clear. At the same time, the feeling is not too excited and stressful. With a THC content of around 19%, she is a perfect companion during the day and is also often consumed in the morning.
Smell and taste of Royal Runtz Auto
Royal Runtz Auto is a very fruity strain and every toke is a flavorful delight. The smoke and smell also exudes an elegant sweetness.
Features of the Royal Runtz Auto
- Variety: Hybrid with 55% Sativa and 45% Indica share
- Type of strain: feminized and autoflowering
- Genetics: Royal Runtz x Ruderalis
- Effect: refreshing / clear
- Flavour: fruity / sweet
- Flowering time indoors: 10 - 11 weeks from seed to harvest
- Outdoor harvest time: 10 - 11 weeks from seed to harvest
- Yield Indoor: about 350 - 450 grams / m2
- Yield outdoor: up to 100 grams per plant
- Size indoors: 70 - 100 cm
- Outdoor size: up to 120 cm
- THC content: approx. 19%
- CBD content: 0.6%