The Siver Fire is a new strain from Sensi Seeds, which is the result of the cross between the Silver Haze and the Fire OG Kush, which is very popular in America.
The growth of the Silver Fire
The Silver Fire grows to medium size indoors, but can double its size during the flowering period depending on the phenotype. Sensi Seeds does not disclose any harvest quantities for the Silver Fire, but if we take their origin into account, we estimate the yield at up to 600 grams per square meter.
The flowers will grow very large and they may need support at the end of the flowering period. The flowering period is very long at around 11 weeks, which is reflected in the yields. According to Sensi Seeds, the Silver Fire prefers a sunny and Mediterranean climate, which is why it is more suitable for indoor use in Central Europe.
The effect of the Silver Fire
As an indica / sativa hybrid, the Silver Fire combines the best of both cannabis worlds. The relaxing effect of the indica and the stimulating kick of the sativa
The taste of the Silver Fire
The flowers of the Silver Fire have a distinctive citrus aroma and a distinctive citrus taste, which is noticeable during flowering and even more noticeably during the drying process.
Properties of the Silver Fire
• Variety: Indica - Sativa Hybrid
• Type of variety: feminized
• Genetics: Silver Haze x Fire OG Kush
• Effect: stimulating, relaxing
• Taste: Spicy / Lemon / Warm
• Indoor flowering time: approx. 11 weeks
• Outdoor harvest time: mid-October
• Indoor yield: 500 - 600 g / m2
• Outdoor yield: 400 - 700 grams per plant
• Indoor size: 90 - 130cm
• Outdoor size: up to 200 cm
• THC level: High
• CBD content: Unknown