A new 2021 variety from Sweet Seeds is the Red Strawberry Banana Auto. It is a "red variety" from the Sweet Seeds Program. Only 25% of all plants retain the normal green color. All others are colored reddish. The Red Strawberry Banana Auto is a cross between Red Poison Auto and a Strawberry Banana clone. These two strains make her an indica-dominant hybrid.
The growth of the Red Strawberry Banana Auto
It grows compactly with short internodal distances the buds are distributed over the main stem and some side branches. Indoor it usually does not grow larger than max. 80 cm. Outside it can grow up to 110 cm high. Sweet Seeds states that the flowering time is 8 weeks from seed to harvest. Both indoors and outdoors.
The Red Strawberry Banana Auto's yield is solid and can reach up to 550 grams per square meter indoors. Outside, yields of up to 170 grams per plant are possible.
The average THC content is 16-20%, the CBD content around 1%.
Smell and taste of the Red Strawberry Banana Auto
The smell and taste is sweet and fruity and is reminiscent of a mix of dried berries.
Properties of the Red Strawberry Banana Auto
- Variety: Indica dominant
- Type of variety: feminized and autoflowering
- Genetics: Red Poison Auto x Strawberry Banana
- Effect: To relax, very balanced
- Taste: Sweet / dried berries / fruity
- Indoor flowering time: 56 days from seed to harvest
- Outdoor harvest time: 56 days from seed to harvest
- Indoor yield: 450 - 550g / m2
- Outdoor yield: up to 170 grams per plant
- Indoor size: 50 - 80cm
- Outdoor size: 70 - 110 cm
- THC content: 15 - 20%
- CBD content: 1%