Sweet Seeds has crossed two interesting strains again and the result is the feminized Purple Punch OG. It is a balanced hybrid with an indica dominance that results from crossing the following strains. Once we have Purple Punch (Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purple). The second strain is an elite clone of the Star Killer strain (Skywalker OG Kush x Rare Dankness # 2). The result is a new variety that, thanks to its excellent parents, promises unbeatable properties.
The growth of the Purple Punch OG
The Purple Punch OG grows compact and with a large central main bud that is littered with resin and trichomes. It produces strong side shoots that also produce large flowers.
Thanks to the Grandaddy Purple genetics, the Purple Punch OG can produce purple flowers and leaves. This phenomenon can be exacerbated in cold climates. The flowering time is usually 8 weeks indoors with a yield between 400 and 550 grams per square meter.
When grown outdoors, harvest is carried out at the end of September and the yield is around 350 - 600 grams per plant.
The effect of the Purple Punch OG
The indica genetics come through in the Purple Punch OG and it delivers a calming and relaxing effect. The THC content is high, between 18 and 22%.
The smell and taste of the Purple Punch OG
It delivers a typical Kush aroma that is accompanied by sweet notes and fruity notes. Some users also report a hint of lemon in the aftertaste.
Properties of the Purple Punch OG
• Strain: 20% Sativa - 80% Indica
• Type of variety: feminized
• Genetics: Purple Punch (Larry OG x Grand Daddy Purple) x Star Killer (Skywalker OG Kush x Rare Dankness # 2)
• Effect: calming, physical, relaxing
• Taste: Sweet / Fruity / Kushy / Lemon
• Indoor flowering time: approx. 56 days
• Outdoor harvest time: late September
• Indoor yield: 400 - 550 g / m2
• Outdoor yield: 350 - 600 grams per plant
• Indoor size: 80 - 130cm
• Outdoor size: up to 1800 cm
• THC content: 18 - 22%
• CBD content: 0.5%