Gorilla Zkittlez from Barney's Farm Seedbank combines two well-known American strains in a single plant. It is a cross between the legendary Gorilla Glue and one of the best tasting strains from the USA, the Zkittlez. This cross produces a strain that delivers unforgettable aroma and amazing yields!
The growth of the gorilla Zkittlez
Gorilla Zkittlez is a balanced hybrid with a slight Indica dominance (60%). It grows with a robust structure, a compact branch with medium internodal distances. It develops a huge central main bud and several side branches that also produce an interesting amount of high quality buds. The flowers grow thick and compact and are loaded over and over with aromatic resin, which makes this plant a real beauty. For this reason it is suitable for resin extractions without any restrictions. Furthermore, the gorilla Zkittlez is very mold resistant. But it is very sensitive if it is over-fertilized.
The yield of the gorilla Zkittlez
One of the highlights of the Gorilla Zkittlez is the huge flower and resin production. This strain can achieve yields of up to 700 grams per square meter indoors in just 55-65 days. Grown outdoors in the wild, it is ready about a week after the end of summer and the yield can easily exceed 2000 grams per plant!
The taste and smell
The top highlight of the gorilla Zkittlez is its incredible aroma and taste. A dream for lovers of exotic varieties. With a complex mixture of aromas, this variety impresses with its wonderful fruity aroma that combines with a pleasant hashish taste. You will be amazed by this mixture.
The effect of Gorilla Zkittlez
The effects of Gorilla Zkittlez are very strong and the THC content can easily reach 24%. It is mainly calming and relaxing. Medically effective in pain therapy and to stimulate appetite.
Characteristics of the gorilla Zkittlez
- 40% Sativa - 60% Indica
- Cultivation: inside, outside, glass house
- Variety: feminized
- Genetics: Gorilla Glue x Zkittlez
- Effect: relaxing and calming
- Medically effective for pain, eating disorders and nausea
- Indoor flowering time: 8 - 9 weeks
- Indoor yield: up to 700 grams / m2
- Medium size inside approx. 100 cm, up to 230 cm outside
- Outdoor bloom: late September (northern hemisphere)
- Outdoor yield: up to 2500 grams / plant
- Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates
- THC content: 24%
- CBD content: 0.2%
- CBN content: 0.03%
- It should be continuously above 10 ° C (even at night)