Barney's Farm Gorilla Glue Auto is one of those mythical American genetics in the self-inflating version. Barneys Farm crossed a select Gorilla Glue # 4 with their BF Super Auto # 1. The result is a strain that is very strong and resinous.
The growth of the Gorilla Glue Auto
The Gorilla Glue Auto has a very dynamic growth and the plant impresses with the short distance between the flower buds. It grows to a height of approx. 100 cm indoors and can easily reach 130 cm or more outdoors. This strain will be ready for harvest in around 75 days from germination and will produce very dense and compact flowers that are completely covered in resin.
It is a demanding plant that requires more fertilization than usual, but at the same time is easy to grow.
As an autoflowering strain, the plants are quite large and can therefore produce amazing yields. Indoor she can hit the 600 grams per square meter mark while outdoors she can deliver up to 400 grams per plant.
The effect of the Gorilla Glue Auto
The Gorilla Glue Auto is a very strong autoflowering variety and has a THC level of 25%. It delivers a very strong psychedelic effect that will surprise even experienced smokers.
The smell and taste of the Gorilla Glue Auto
The taste and aroma of the Gorilla Glue Auto is complex. Coffee flavor with cream and a final herbal and spicy note.
Features of the Gorilla Glue Auto
• Variety: Indica - Sativa hybrid
• Type of variety: feminized and autoflowering
• Genetics: Gorilla Glue Clone x Barneys Farm Super Auto # 1
• Effect: Euphoric / relaxing / stimulating
• Taste: coffee / cream / spicy / herbs
• Indoor flowering time: approx. 70 days from seed to harvest
• Outdoor harvest time: approx. 70 days from seed to harvest
• Indoor yield: up to 600g / m2
• Outdoor yield: Yield up to 400 grams per plant
• Indoor size: 90-100cm
• Outdoor size: 100 - 130 cm
• THC content: 25%