The famous Cheese strain receives the Barneys Farm autoflowering genetics evolution. This exceptional cannabis strain is the crème de la crème, offering an unforgettable experience to the most demanding cannabis lovers.
Created from the enticing combination of Cheese and Super Auto #1 genetics, this indica-dominant hybrid is an exceptional strain that is sure to impress.
The Growth of Cheese Auto
Cheese Auto is very productive with a THC concentration of 20% and has a fast flowering time of only 65-70 days from seed. The yield is an impressive 550-600g/m2 indoors and 200-300g per plant outdoors. Its compact size of 80-110cm indoors and 90-120cm outdoors makes it a great option for growers looking to maximize production while saving space.
The effect of Cheese Auto
Not to mention her powerful and well-rounded high with a deeply calming and soothing effect that is perfect for a relaxing evening.
Smell and taste of Cheese Auto
But what really makes Cheese Auto special is her unique aroma and flavor profile. Its sharp, cheesy smell, combined with stinky and earthy undertones, is unlike anything you've ever experienced before.
Features of Cheese Auto
- Variety: Indica dominant hybrid - 70% Indica - 30% Sativa.
- Type of strain: Autoflowering, feminized
- Genetics: Cheese x BF Super Auto #1
- Effect: Relaxing, happy, stimulating, creative
- Taste: Sweet, stinky, spicy ripened cheese
- Flowering time indoor: 65 - 70 days
- Harvest time outdoor: n.a.
- Yield Indoor: 550 - 600 grams / m2
- Yield Outdoor: 200 - 300 grams per plant
- Size Indoor: 80 - 110cm
- Size outdoor: 80 - 120cm
- THC content: 20%
- CBD content: 0.8%