The Banana Kush Cake is a new strain from Sensi Seeds in 2021.
For the production of the Banana Kush Cake, the breeders at Sensi Seeds used the varieties Banana Kush and Wedding Cheesecake. The aim was to create a sweet, indica-dominant strain which was more than achieved with the Banana Kush Cake.
The growth of the Banana Kush Cake
The Banana Kush Cake grows compact and has a typical Indica structure. It has strong and sturdy stems, short internodal spacing of the flowers and is a great producer. In addition, the Wedding Cheescake has given her an abundant resin production.
In this variety, most of the flowers grow on the central stem, although the side branches are also covered by numerous smaller flowers. The flowering time of Banana Kush Auto is usually around 7 to 9 weeks.
As always, Sensi Seeds' seed bank does not provide any specific information on the yield of this strain. But indicates that the Banana Kush Cake can achieve large yields.
The effect of the Banana Kush Cake
As an indica-dominant strain, it has a relaxing and long-lasting effect. We also estimate the THC content to be 21-24%.
The smell and taste of the Banana Kush Cake
The aroma of the Banana Kush Cake variety is intense and pronounced. The first smell is described as typically Skunky, with a hint of citrus fruit mixed with the aorma of ripe bananas.
The properties of the Banana Kush Cake
• Indica dominant hybrid
• Variety: feminized
• Genetics: Banana Ksuh x Wedding Cheesecake
• Effect: Euphoric, calming and relaxing.
• Medically effective in pain therapy and mood-enhancing
• Indoor flowering time: 50 - 65 days
• Outdoor harvest time: late September to mid-October in the northern hemisphere
• Indoor yield: up to 500 g / m2
• Outdoor yield: yield up to 550 gr per plant
• Indoor size: 70-100cm
• Size outside: up to 1.8 meters outside
• Cultivation: indoors, outdoors, glass house
• THC content: 21 - 24%
• CBD content: 0.6%
• CBN content: 0.1%