The Apricot Auto by Fast Buds is an indica-dominant hybrid and just right for smokers who are looking for a soothing strain. The genetic background is unknown, but it is possible that it is the result of a cross between Orange Cookies and Grape Pie.
The growth of Apricot Auto
Apricot Auto is a hybrid with 20% sativa and 80% indica. It grows vigorously and can reach up to 120 centimeters in height indoors as well as outdoors. Fast Buds states the complete cycle of this strain as 9-10 weeks from seed to harvest.
It produces large buds that can turn from soft green to vibrant orange. Its high resin production also makes it interesting for obtaining concentrates.
The yield is high, reaching up to 550 grams per square meter indoors. Outdoors in a sunny spot, you can expect yields of up to 170 grams per plant.
The perfect time to sow is mid-May.
The effect of Apricot Auto
Apricot Auto is a very potent strain and its THC content goes up to 26%. As an indica-dominant strain, it is more suitable for evening use and is perfect as a sleep-in chill.
Due to the high THC content, it is advisable to start with smaller amounts first. The effect is sedative and increases appetite.
The high THC content also makes it an effective remedy for pain management.
Smell and taste of Apricot Auto
The taste is reminiscent of sweet ripe apricots. A very flavorful strain for lovers of fresh and smooth tastes.
Features of Apricot Auto
- Variety: 80% Indica - 20% Sativa
- Type of variety: feminized and autoflowering
- Genetics: Apricot Auto
- Effect: Relaxing, Calming, Funny
- Flavor: Apricot / Sweet / Lemon
- Blooming time indoor: about 63 - 70 days from seed to harvest
- Harvest time outdoor: about 63 - 70 days from seed to harvest
- Yield Indoor: up to 550 grams per square meter
- Yield Outdoor: up to 170 grams per plant
- Size Indoor: 80 - 120cm
- Size Outdoor: up to 120 cm
- THC content: 26
- CBD content: 0.3%