With more and more Watermelon cannabis strains around, the guys at Royal Queen Seeds also wanted to create their own twist on this strain. They got a clone of the original Watermelon OG S1 and after a few tries they were satisfied with the result and this is now available from us under the Watermelon name. She has arguably the fruitiest terpene profile in Royal Queen Seeds' strain catalogue.
The Growth of the Watermelon
Watermelon by Royal Queen Seeds is beautiful to look at, coloring with shades of pink and purple on the buds. As an indica dominant strain, she has a very short flowering time, averaging just 7 - 8 weeks indoors. Yields are solid and you can expect 450-500 grams per square meter. The size is 80 - 130 centimeters in growth tents.
Grown outdoors, she will grow up to 2 meters tall and can be harvested in October. The yield is around 400 - 500 grams per plant outdoors.
The effect of the Watermelon
The Watermelon has an extremely calming effect and is specially designed for the evening. She is also relaxing and calming, making her perfect for a lazy evening in front of the TV. Watermelon has a high THC content of around 22%.
Smell and taste of the Watermelon
This is a special strain for lovers of extremely fruity terpenes. It tastes of watermelon and exotic fruits with an intoxicating sweetness.
Properties of the Watermelon
- Variety: 80% Indica - 20% Sativa
- Type of strain: feminized
- Genetics: Watermelon OG S1
- Effect: calming / relaxing / drowsy
- Flavour: watermelon / fruity / sweet
- Flowering time indoors: 7 - 8 weeks
- Outdoor harvest time: October
- Yield Indoor: about 450 - 500 grams / m2
- Yield outdoor: up to 500 grams per plant
- Size indoors: 80 - 130 cm
- Outdoor size: up to 200 cm
- THC content: approx. 22%
- CBD content: 0.6%