Mimosa Auto is a new super lemony auto strain from Royal Queen Seeds. They tested for some time and then crossed the Mimosa Auto with the Orangeade Auto to create the current Mimosa Auto. A modern sativa dominant strain that ticks all the boxes for today.
Growth of Mimosa Automatic
Despite being sativa dominant, Mimosa Auto has an extremely short life cycle. After only 10 weeks she is ready from seed to harvest. During this time she will grow to an average height of 60 - 150 centimeters indoors and deliver yields of around 400 grams per square meter.
Cultivated outdoors, she will grow larger, reaching a height of up to 160 centimeters. Here, too, you can harvest after 10 weeks and Royal Queen Seeds states the yield as up to 150 grams per plant.
The effect of the Mimosa Auto
The effect is very clear and stimulating due to the sativa dominance. A perfect strain for daytime or morning consumption. It gives power and energy and you can start from the morning. With a THC content of around 21%, she is a very strong autoflowering strain that puts many a feminized sister to shame.
Smell and taste of the Mimosa Auto
In terms of smell and taste, the Mimosa Auto draws on almost every citrus note. You will taste oranges, limes and lemons and will not get enough of this intense freshness. In the fade there are still light diesel notes that make this variety even fresher.
Features of the Mimosa Auto
- Variety: Hybrid with 65% Sativa and 35% Indica share
- Type of strain: feminized and autoflowering
- Genetics: Mimosa Auto x Orangeade Auto
- Effect: refreshing / clear / energetic
- Flavour: lemons / limes / oranges / diesel
- Indoor flowering time: 10 weeks from seed to harvest
- Outdoor harvest time: 10 weeks from seed to harvest
- Yield Indoor: about 400 grams / m2
- Yield outdoor: up to 150 grams per plant
- Size indoors: 60 - 150 cm
- Size outdoor: up to 160 cm
- THC content: approx. 21%
- CBD content: 0.6%